Monday, May 28, 2012

Ryne is 2 Months and we are enjoying the Spring weather!

The pool opened up and Ryne and I have both had fun in the water... well really I have, but Ryne has enjoyed watching me!







Ryne is usually smiling... I think in this picture he might have been hungry!




I had a lot of fun in Maine- watching Stevie and Piper's dance recital and seeing all the family at Carter's Birthday party... Piper and I had a great time at Memere and Pepere's house too!




Here I am with my cousins!

I love my Meme- Ryne looks like he does too!

 My aunt Danielle enjoyed waking Ryne up at Carter's Birthday party- he slept through the whole thing!


 Here Daddy is playing with all of us!
 Ryne fell asleep on Pepere- looks pretty uncomfortable, but Ryne loved it!
Here is another grin from Ryne...

 On Mother's Day Grammy and Grampy came to visit- we had a fun time!


My little brother is getting so big now- I cannot wait until he can play with me!

No comments: