Wednesday, January 9, 2013

December brings Christmas 2012...

I love going to Maine for Christmas... and I think Ryne loves it too!  We had a lot of fun making snow  man cookies at Memere's house with my cousins!






We had a fun sleepover too!

I played with Charlee outside and with Ryne in a box... boxes are the best- better when presents come inside them!


For Christmas Eve we went to Auntie Amber and Uncle Kip's house and made Gingerbread Houses with my cousins!




It was a real mess, but fun!


 Christmas morning my cousins came over and we opened lots and lots of presents- I helped Ryne open his presents too!

I was so nice to be with Stevie, Carter and Piper!  Here is Ryne and Pepere- he really did have a good time... just no smiles in the pics!


Then the rest of the family came over... I really love spending time with my family!  Ryne does too!


Auntie Danielle and Richard came with Gavin and Evan (love to see them)

Ryne being serious in his pictures with Memere then with Uncle Danny, Uncle David and Daddy (notice the lack of hair)


Well Piper and I had a great time together- she is my best friend!

No comments: